top of page

A Bespoke Blog

  • Maxine Hayter

Child Safety & Blinds

Sadly a young child lost her life due to a blind cord recently, she is believed to have choked on the cord of a window blind after she became entangled. Our thoughts go out to the family and friends of Elizabeth.


Our business, with support from the BBSA and CAPT, keeps our focus fully on child safety- no product is supplied by us without this being fully discussed, explained and supplied.

No compromise.


We have several leaflets detailing how our blinds are designed with safety in mind. We can post or email copies to you, if you are concerned.


You can also make your own improvements at home, to ensure you make your environment as safe as possible. More details here.


Talk to us. We can help you make your home and workplace safer.

Child Safety and Blinds - Small child looking through a blind.

4 views

Comments


bottom of page